Qumran Shop Team strives to make sure its customers are fully satisfied with their shopping experience and purchase, where ever they are on the globe.
Each and every good is verified and goes through a severe Quality Control process in Qumran operation Center, before being properly packed and shipped.
If a customer receives a damaged or wrong item, she or he will be entitled to return it within 30 days following the date of delivery. In such a case, we will be pleased to fully refund the cost of the product or replace the item.
If the customer is unsatisfied with the item he or she received, the customer can notify Qumran Shop that he/she wishes to return the purchase, provided the customer will do so within maximum 14 days from receiving the purchase, and subject to the following conditions:
- You need to contact Qumran Shop in writing and get back a written authorization to return the good from our Customer Support.
- Items must be returned by customer (delivery costs to be borne by the customer) within up to 15 days from the date of authorization of the Customer Support.
- Items must be returned unused and in the original state, with their original receipt or order details, otherwise refund or exchange won’t be possible.
- Shipping, customs, VAT and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Cosmetics, Talitot (Prayer Shawls), Books and jewelry must be returned unused, unopened and with their original packaging.
- Certain items might be subject to a 15% restocking fee. This fee will be deducted from the credit or refund as applicable. All other conditions of the return policy will still apply.